I talked with an employment counselor recently, and here are some of the findings:
What job should I try to get?
You should apply to be
1. These stipulations are the sayings "Cat got your tongue" and "Curiosity killed the cat" (credit to Astralbee and Bishop).
2. Cats can meow a lot, but they haven't yet figured out how to speak (as far as we know).
3. Cats have been known to pee everywhere.
4. Cats prefer the kind of mouse that squeaks and has a tail.
5. Cats spray to mark their territory (credit to Astralbee).
6. Cats have great vision, but spend most of their time sleeping.
7. Cats are picky eaters, but people don't want to eat cat food either.
8. Cats are very athletic, but don't usually work together.
9. Cats like to bathe themselves.
10. Cats act indifferent and neurotic.
Title: Purr-fect pun (credit to HaveSpacesuit).